Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Women's Ministry: Fresh Explosion of Faith


Dear Sisters in the Lord, I want you to know how much each one of you mean to me.  As I pray for you and seek God as to how to encourage you in your personal walk with the Lord He never ceases to amaze me at the excitement he gives me about each one of you and what He wants to accomplish in us and through us.  I have been reading about "a fresh explosion of faith".  One of the statements was God saying "You believe IN me, now I want you to believe me,” from a book titled “A Taste of Believing God”.  (Let that sink in a minute.) The book goes on to say the following:
 
“Faith is the way believers jump on board with God and participate in countless wonderful things He has a mind to do.  Faith happens when believers believe. My challenge to you, is that you'll determine to grow in faith”.  Romans 10:17 An ongoing relationship with God through his word is essential to our consistent victory! We must make studying God's Word a priority. Sister's, how can we actively believe God in our day-to-day challenges if we are not presently and actively in His Word. Unlike any other text, the Word of God has supernatural effects for those who receive it by faith. When we receive it by reading it, meditating on it, believing it, and applying it, the life of the Word becomes lively in us.  The power of God's Word becomes powerful in us, the Activity of the word becomes active in us. The operations of the word become operative in us. The energy of the Word becomes energizing in us.  The effectiveness of the Word becomes effective in us. God says His Word is alive and powerful, and I believe Him.  He also says His Word is alive and powerful when it's in me. Hebrews 4:12 Is God's Word alive and active in you? God's direction for our lives will escape us without the Word of God. For your study time: Romans 10:17, Psalms 119:105, Psalm 119:11, Ephesians 6:17, Joshua 1:8, Hebrews 4:12, II Timothy 3:16, Jeremiah 15:16 (How about memorizing those scriptures J) Grow in confidence that every word of God abiding in you has powerful effects!
 
Women's Ministry 101 - For all you beautiful ladies who have been called by God to serve as your local church Women's Ministry Director, I wanted to share a link that I found to have exciting and helpful hints.  www.juliabettencourt.com  Please know I am praying for you and your ministry and feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or need help in anyway.  I continue to give God all glory and honor for what he is going to do this year in you and in your local Women’s Ministry. As always, I am honored to be your servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment